Pocket money for shopping
1 month treatment fees
*All fees are in Kenyan Shillings and subject to change
The aim of our program is to help our clients abstain from alcohol and drugs and live an improved lifestyle
Achievement of the following is a satisfactory indication of progress:
a) He/she understands addiction and its implications.
b) He/she admits that they needed help.
c) He/she identifies specifically what they need to change in order to live constructively.
d) He/she translates this understanding to actively assist them.
The Program has four stages:
1. Orientation/social/ medical detoxification (2 weeks/14 days*) at Jorgs Ark Centre
2. Primary treatment (9 weeks/63 days*) at Jorgs Ark Centre
3. Relapse Prevention (2 weeks/14 days*) at Jorgs Ark Centre
4. Community Re-integration (8 weeks) A.A./N.A. Meetings & Jorgs Soar-Survivors of Addiction & Recovery(optional)
* Minimum Mandatory
We use a variety of personal and group ativities to help clients adapt to life free from addiction. These include:
1. Social & Medical model in the detoxification and management of withdrawal.
2. Therapy; individual (directional) and group (encounter and other therapeutic groups)
3. Psycho-Educational Skill and motivational lectures.
4. Group or personal meditation.
5. Peer assessment.
6. Informal interactions with other patients.
7. Therapeutic duties (work therapy)
8. Recreational activities.
9. Environmental setting.
10. Religious attendance (optional).
11. Individual meetings with the clergyman(optional).
The minimum treatment period is based on the drug of choice and extent of use
Jorgs Harm Reduction Centre
Jorgs Sober House
Alcoholics & Narcotics
Jorgs Ark Rehab
Jorgs Ark Rehab